Your Idaho Trapshooting Hall of Fame Committee is pleased to announce the availability of a $500.00 educational scholarship for one Idaho resident high school senior who has participated in trapshooting as a junior shooter at any club throughout the state.
The scholarship applications will be reviewed by a designated committee. The award will be made to the most deserving youth shooter based on shooting involvement, citizenship, school/community activities as well as academic achievements. The scholarship can be used to further the student’s education at a college, trade school or in a vocational apprenticeship program.
The application submission paperwork consists of three parts:
- Completion of a basic questionnaire (provided)
- A brief essay composed by the student that includes a list of trapshooting
- A written recommendation from an educator.
The combined information should address all requirements and activities outlined in the criteria for consideration explained in the first and second paragraphs.
Complete applications must be submitted to the Idaho Trapshooting Hall of Fame by online application (See Below), mail to the post office box address, or personally delivered to an Idaho State Trapshooting Hall of Fame Board member no later than May 1st of the application year.
- Are you an Idaho Resident?
- Are you a High School Senior?
- Do you have fun Trapshooting?
- Are you looking for a scholarship to further your education?
If you said “YES” to all of these then click the button below to take you to the application.